WHAT’S NEWS AT CS?
- CMDC3: Carisbrooke Shipping Ltd to trial a hydrogen engine onboard
- 24 Peaks Challenge 2023 for The Seafarers’ Charity
- Carisbrooke’s Fleet Operation Centre achieves savings in 2022
- Carisbrooke Shipping significantly reduces CO2 emissions with Wärtsilä’s fleet optimisation solution
- Friends of Nautilus: Collaboration for Sustainability with Helen Tveitan, Mark Voorham, and Matt Heider
- Carisbrooke Shipping and SMT Shipping partner with Nautilus Labs for collaboration to optimize fleet performance
- CARISBROOKE SHIPPING SELECTS MARLINK VSAT
- Optimarin wins ‘potentially huge’ fleet agreement with Carisbrooke
10:43 February 1, 2023
Carisbrooke’s Fleet Operation Centre achieves savings in 2022
Following the success of our Fleet Operation Centre in reducing the emissions in 2022 (751 tonnes of CO2 saved as well as 237MT of fuel and $213.5K in costs) we have worked together with Wartsila Voyage to share the good news. We had filming crew attending Kitty C in Sheerness in December 2022 and today…Read More...
01:05 January 19, 2023
MV Onego Isle participates in innovative antifouling trial
Following successful completion of dry dock last year we are delighted to find our MV Onego Isle featuring in December issue of shipyard customer magazine Remontowa Ship Repair News focussing on her unusual bow design and environmental credentials. Together with necessary maintenance our fleet is receiving a makeover and Onego Isle left shipyard sporting new…Read More...
12:07 November 18, 2022
Carisbrooke Shipping significantly reduces CO2 emissions with Wärtsilä’s fleet optimisation solution
The technology group Wärtsilä today announced that its customer Carisbrooke Shipping has reported a saving of over 600 tons of CO2 emissions since the beginning of the year with the help of Wärtsilä’s Fleet Optimisation Solution (FOS). Since implementing FOS across 31 vessels in 2019, Carisbrooke Shipping has been using the platform to gather insights…Read More...
11:10 August 30, 2022
Carnot use case – Decarbonise marine auxiliary power
Zero emission auxiliary engine As society becomes increasingly aware of our environmental footprint, global industries are coming under unprecedented pressures to chart a course to a sustainable future. Shipping, the backbone of the global economy, delivers over 90% of global trade or 11 billion tons of goods annually and does so at incredibly low cost…Read More...