WHAT’S NEWS AT CS?
- CMDC3: Carisbrooke Shipping Ltd to trial a hydrogen engine onboard
- 24 Peaks Challenge 2023 for The Seafarers’ Charity
- Carisbrooke’s Fleet Operation Centre achieves savings in 2022
- Carisbrooke Shipping significantly reduces CO2 emissions with Wärtsilä’s fleet optimisation solution
- Friends of Nautilus: Collaboration for Sustainability with Helen Tveitan, Mark Voorham, and Matt Heider
- Carisbrooke Shipping and SMT Shipping partner with Nautilus Labs for collaboration to optimize fleet performance
- CARISBROOKE SHIPPING SELECTS MARLINK VSAT
- Optimarin wins ‘potentially huge’ fleet agreement with Carisbrooke
04:05 August 17, 2023
This video shows an exterior view of the Onego Isle provided by our charterers. The video visually demonstrates the great condition of the Onego Isle. Carisbrooke Shipping Ltd was established in 1969 and owns and operates a fleet of multi-purpose vessels from offices in Cowes on the Isle of Wight, UK.Read More...
02:39 March 8, 2023
GRAFMARINE is testing revolutionary solar energy cells with Carisbrooke’s vessel
Grafmarine are piloting its NanoDeck AI Solar tile management solution in partnership with Carisbrooke Shipping Ltd. “NanoDeck challenges the current reliance on fossil fuels by providing a clean and sustainable alternative renewable source of energy which can be attached to any flat surface – in this case, a cargo vessel – to capture, store and…Read More...
03:35 February 16, 2023
CMDC3: Carisbrooke Shipping Ltd to trial a hydrogen engine onboard
Carisbrooke Shipping have partnered with Carnot Ltd whose consortium has been awarded £2.3M to develop a zero-emission 50kW Hydrogen auxiliary engine demonstrator. Following design, simulations and rigorous testing, the revolutionary single-fuel hydrogen 50kW engine will be integrated into a containerised system and mounted on the deck of one of our cargo vessels for a 40-day…Read More...
11:09 February 3, 2023
24 Peaks Challenge 2023 for The Seafarers’ Charity
24 Peaks. 2 days. 33 miles. 13,000 ft ascent. Raising vital funds to support The Seafarers’ Charity – helping those who work at sea and their families. In 2023, Carisbrooke is looking to take on the 24 Peaks in order to raise money in aide of seafarers and local seafaring charities. This is a well…Read More...