WHAT’S NEWS AT CS?
- Carisbrooke Shipping partners with University of Southampton to develop Marine Biofouling measurement tool
- Carisbrooke cold ironing in partnership with Zenobe
- Carisbrooke Shipping wins prestigious Maritime Solent UK innovation award
- Carisbrooke Shipping signs major shipbuilding contract with Thecla Bodewes Shipyards for a diesel-electric vessel
- CMDC3: Carisbrooke Shipping Ltd to trial a hydrogen engine onboard
- 24 Peaks Challenge 2023 for The Seafarers’ Charity
- Carisbrooke’s Fleet Operation Centre achieves savings in 2022
- Carisbrooke Shipping significantly reduces CO2 emissions with Wärtsilä’s fleet optimisation solution
- Friends of Nautilus: Collaboration for Sustainability with Helen Tveitan, Mark Voorham, and Matt Heider
- Carisbrooke Shipping and SMT Shipping partner with Nautilus Labs for collaboration to optimize fleet performance
- CARISBROOKE SHIPPING SELECTS MARLINK VSAT
- Optimarin wins ‘potentially huge’ fleet agreement with Carisbrooke
09:29 October 31, 2023
Carisbrooke Shipping partners with University of Southampton to develop Marine Biofouling measurement toolRead More...
09:04 October 23, 2023
Carisbrooke cold ironing in partnership with Zenobe
A pilot cold ironing project by Carisbrooke Shipping Ltd took place at Zuidnatie’s terminal, Antwerp, in which shore power was connected to our ocean-going vessel UAL Osprey by means of an innovative technology portable power-bank by Zenobē, making this the first in Belgium and first for this class of vessels. This project was realised…Read More...
02:28 October 13, 2023
Carisbrooke Shipping wins prestigious Maritime Solent UK innovation award
On Thursday 5th October Portsmouth Historic Dockyard hosted the annual Awards dinner organised by Maritime UK Solent to celebrate the region’s outstanding contribution to Maritime and people who drive it to be a world leading regional industry. There were over 90 entries across 13 award categories and two trophies were brought home by Isle of…Read More...
11:20 October 5, 2023
Carisbrooke Shipping signs major shipbuilding contract with Thecla Bodewes Shipyards for a diesel-electric vessel
Carisbrooke Shipping Ltd, a well-established family owned shipowner & manager and Thecla Bodewes Shipyards, a leading Netherlands shipbuilder, are pleased to announce the signing of a major shipbuilding contract, marking a milestone in the growth and expansion of both companies as they embark on a joint journey to further expand the successful diesel-electric multipurpose dry…Read More...