WHAT’S NEWS AT CS?
- Carisbrooke Shipping significantly reduces CO2 emissions with Wärtsilä’s fleet optimisation solution
- Friends of Nautilus: Collaboration for Sustainability with Helen Tveitan, Mark Voorham, and Matt Heider
- Carisbrooke Shipping and SMT Shipping partner with Nautilus Labs for collaboration to optimize fleet performance
- CARISBROOKE SHIPPING SELECTS MARLINK VSAT
- Optimarin wins ‘potentially huge’ fleet agreement with Carisbrooke
12:07 November 18, 2022
Carisbrooke Shipping significantly reduces CO2 emissions with Wärtsilä’s fleet optimisation solution
The technology group Wärtsilä today announced that its customer Carisbrooke Shipping has reported a saving of over 600 tons of CO2 emissions since the beginning of the year with the help of Wärtsilä’s Fleet Optimisation Solution (FOS). Since implementing FOS across 31 vessels in 2019, Carisbrooke Shipping has been using the platform to gather insights…Read More...
11:10 August 30, 2022
Carnot use case – Decarbonise marine auxiliary power
Zero emission auxiliary engine As society becomes increasingly aware of our environmental footprint, global industries are coming under unprecedented pressures to chart a course to a sustainable future. Shipping, the backbone of the global economy, delivers over 90% of global trade or 11 billion tons of goods annually and does so at incredibly low cost…Read More...
02:47 July 15, 2022
24 Peaks Challenge
July 2022 saw the return of the 24 Peaks Challenge after a 2 year break due to Covid. The event is a favourite of Carisbrooke Shipping which has been represented in the event every year since 2006. The challenge is in aid of The Seafarer Charity (formally Seafarers UK), and each team raises funds for…Read More...
12:37 May 16, 2022
Carisbrooke enters into a new JOLCO lease
Carisbrooke is pleased to announce that one of its vessels has entered into a long term lease with Japanese partners. Our thanks to Arctic Partners, CJC, and the support of our partners in Japan for this new transaction https://amc-anjin.com/en/Read More...